15 years old

Discord account

Experience on OrbitMC

Activity on OrbitMC Network

- Staff Application Format -

Minecraft IGN

Discord Username

First name, (optional last name)

What are your hours to be available on the server?

How long have you been playing Minecraft? and which gamemodes do you have experience with?

Why are you applying for staff, what can you bring to the server, and why chose our network to apply for?

Do you have Previous staff experience? If so, what position did you hold and what were some of your duties?

(Please state if you resigned or were terminated, and if terminated, explain why)

Additional Information

(all information written is private and only visible to staff members with sufficient permissions)

Last edited:

vMaxwell

Manager
Example Application​

Minecraft IGN:
vMaxwell

Discord:
Maxwell#4656

What are your hours to be available on the server:
35 Hours Weekly

How long have you been playing Minecraft? and which gamemodes do you have experience with?
7 Years. I have experience on Prisons, Factions, Skyblock, and HCF

Why are you applying for staff, what can you bring to the server, and why chose our network to apply for?
I am applying in hopes to become a helper because I really love the networks community and enjoy playing on the server with all of my buddies. I can bring a (favourable characteristics/qualities). I chose to apply for this network specifically because Caelan is here and he is my inspiration.

Do you have previous staff experience? If so, what position did you hold and what were some of your duties?
I was previously a staff member on OrbitMC network. I was a Manager, and as a manager I had to monitor the staff team, manage the website. I resigned due to Caelan.

Additional Information
Examples of anything you can put here:
-Anything you want us to know about you
-Current OrbitMC staff that can vouch for you as a staff member
-How you found the network
-Your favourite aspects of the server
-Why Caelan is the best

Status
Not open for further replies.